I’ve started work on a “Blogroll” list for the right sidebar, but found myself following links all over the place. Here are some I don’t want to lose.
- Roko Mijic’s blog, Transhuman Goodness. “I speak about rationality, the future of technology and the eventual fate of the human race”
- Felicifa, a forum for utilitarians and consequentialists — seems to have a particular emphasis on Peter Singer’s ideas so there’s quite a bit of discussion of animal suffering, but see eg Recommended reading on consequentialism or Toby Ord’s discussion of his PhD thesis
- Utilitarian Essays by Alan Dawrst — again, animal suffering figures large. Good discussion on wild animals, though I disagree with plenty there. Dawrst also has a wiki and a blog.
- Jamais Cascio’s blog, Open the Future.
- Black Belt Bayesian blog.